Friday, January 22, 2010

Meet Blueberry!

This here's my niece. Her name right now is Blueberry, coined by yours truly, because when my sis told me she was pregnant, the little one was blueberry-sized. And that's tiny. But here's how big she is now:



I'm planning on being that aunt: the one who has candy and kleenex in her purse, who throws tea parties and does makeovers, and who whisks Bluebs away for a weekend NYC adventure here and there (assuming Mama says yes). It's tricky, this whole "I-live-on-the-east-coast-and-my-family-lives-on-the-west-coast" thing, but I see people make it work all the time, and I am so excited to do all I can to be there for Bluebs and for my sis & bro-in-law.

IS THIS THE MOST GORGEOUS BABY YOU'VE EVER SEEN?!

xoxo

1 comment:

K. Plattner said...

Yes! She IS the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. :)